Organize your Bookmarks
All your bookmarks in one place. Store URLs and links in one central location, keep track of everything.
With the help of tags you bring order to your bookmarks. You can create as many tags as you want and assign unlimited tags to each bookmark.
You can mark your favorite bookmarks as favorites to always have quick access to them.
Sync across devices
iCloud sync keeps all your bookmarks up to date on all your devices at all times. All by itself. No private information about you ever gets on the Internet. Likewise, no usage statistics or analysis data is collected.
Share bookmarks from other apps
Use the share function in other apps to store URLs and links directly in bookmarks.
Easy on the eyes, at day and night. Choose between a dark, bright or system appearance, to suit your needs.
Version 1.38. Juni 2020
- Rename bookmarks: It's now possible to rename individual bookmarks and enter your own titles.
- Alternative browsers: Open bookmarks in one of the following alternative browsers: Opera Touch, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox, iCab Mobile
Version 1.2.45. Juni 2020
- This version fixes an issue where bookmarks were assigned wrong tags after reordering tags.
Version 1.2.34. Juni 2020
- This updates fixes an issue that sometimes prevented Tags from synching correctly.
Version 1.2.21. Juni 2020
- You can now attach notes to individual bookmarks.
- The overall stability of the app was greatly improved. Bookmarks now runs more smoothly and performant than ever.
Version 1.2.125. Mai 2020
- New icons in the main menu
- You can now drag a bookmark on the "Favorites" menu entry to add it to the favorites
- A new Favorites-indicator marking a bookmark as favorite
Version 1.224. Mai 2020
New on iPad only
- Support for Drag and Drop
- Drag URLs and Links from other apps onto the app to add them as bookmarks
- Drag Bookmarks on tags to assign them
- Reorder tags by dragging them
Version 1.1.115. Mai 2020
- The delete confirmation dialogue now gets shown only a couple of times
- The share extension's cancel and save buttons showed their titles in the wrong language
Version 1.19. Mai 2020
- Choose if you want to open a bookmark inside the app or in Safari
- Redesigned share extension
- Dark mode
- iPad didn't show the Navigation Bar in Split View mode
Version 1.0.227. April 2020
- Removed navigation bars and put the functionality into buttons and context menues
Version 1.0.126. April 2020
- Bookmarks are now grouped by "Today", "Yesterday", "This week" and earlier months
Version 1.021. April 2020
- Create and manage bookmarks
- Create and manage tags
- Share bookmarks from other apps
- Sort into favorites or the trash
- Sync between iPhone and iPad